Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Green Mode


Location: Perdana Hill, Batu Pahat, Johore
My mode that day to posed white J I love nature, so Perdana Hill is the perfect place to do this outdoor session. Look at my outfit. I’m wearing white ‘bajukurung moden’ with green beads. Actually, this is my convocation outfit on early 2009.



Look at my hijab. I put white hijabband on it and it is suit with my green hijab.

I’m wearing white shoe with some black touch. It is SONATA brand.

Green and white are the perfect combination isn’t ?

I love nature..

I am holding the bluish flower made from rattan. I bought this at MAHA carnival, Negeri Sembilan craft shoppe.

2 comments:

  1. aku suka le djot...ko mmg kreatif..cntik le skaf yg ko wat tu..serius....very2 nice..simple tp menarik giler

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks syg...:)
    makin kuat hajat aku untk maju!!!

    ReplyDelete